Subscribe for a new video ►► http://goo.gl/XFN9BN
10. Does a baby who kicks more mean it’s healthier? Many think so, but that’s not necessarily true. Many times, even very quiet babies are just as healthy, if not healthier.
9. A baby’s kick also can tell how healthy the mom-to-be is. If the mom smokes or is tired or stressed, it can affect the baby’s movement and kicking pattern.
8. The best way to jump start a baby inside a mom is for her to lie on her left side. This will increase the baby’s circulation. And when a baby’s circulation is doing well… let the outrageous kicking begin.
7. Another way to get your baby to kick is to be around something noisy. It may kick because it likes the sound or may be scared of it. And, since a baby’s eyes are not fully developed, a bright light shining at mom’s belly will usually get it kicking… trying to get away from it.
6. Baby will also do a kicking number when mom indulges in sweets, like candy, chocolate and ice cream.
5. When mom does a work out and gets all energized, so will baby, and the kicking will commence. So Zumba away if you want to feel your baby respond.
4. Baby also knows when mom is in bed resting or sleeping. And if baby is not ready to rest, mom will feel it with a kick. A simple touch of the belly as acknowlegement could calm the baby down… or not.
3. If mom gets busy, baby may be just as busy, but mom may not feel it. But she typically will when she takes a break and puts her feet up for a minute. Also, if mom is shocked by something, adrenaline will flow through her and go to the baby. It will quickly react to that.
2. An old wives tale suggests babies who are extra active are more hyperactive when they are born. A study, though inconclusive, indicates there may be some truth to that old tale, especially when those children reach 1 to 2 years old.
1. Babies inside the womb can hear their mom’s and dad’s voices, and distinguish between them. And the baby can react to the inflections in those voices by kicking and trying to move toward the direction of those voices. Babies become very used to these voices every day.
Source: https://goo.gl/L6RsNU https://goo.gl/kuslck https://goo.gl/iazLyr
Incoming search terms:
- why babies kick in the belly