If you’re planning a natural childbirth in a traditional hospital setting, you’ll need to discuss your wishes and goals explicitly with your caregiver, and find out which interventions are routine and how you might get around them. Certain interventions, such as having an IV and continuous electronic monitoring, make moving around more difficult. This tends to make it harder, though not impossible, to handle the pain without medication.
Many women choose a midwife to guide them through natural childbirth. Midwives are trained to help you cope with the demands of a drug-free labor and often stay with you throughout labor, which doctors typically do not.
Incoming search terms:
- pregnant xvideo
- screaming birth video
- extremely painful childbirth videos
- screaming birth
- screaming young woman natural childbirth
- woman gives birth pain and screaming hard in water videos
- woman gives birth pain and screaming in water
- Woman Screaming in Childbirth