– Start cleaning your baby’s bottom with some gauze and warm water.
– Dry your baby’s bottom very well
– Apply some diaper rash cream.
– Make sure to direct your baby’s penis downward and press on it with the diaper to prevent wetting his clothes.
– You must frequently check your baby’s diaper to prevent a nappy rash
– You might see some blood and white discharge coming from the vaginal area in your baby girl’s diaper. This is normal and simply due to hormones passed from the mom to the baby during the pregnancy.